Become a Registered Vendor with the City
If you are interested in becoming a registered vendor with the City, please complete the following steps:
- Register with Public Purchase
Use the link below to begin the registration process. It can take up to 24 hours for your account to become active. You will receive an email from email@example.com letting you know your account is activated. Be sure and add this email address to your contacts to avoid the bid notification emails being sent to your junk folder.
If you are already registered with Public Purchase, please proceed directly to step 2.
- Register with City of Schertz
- Once you have received your activation email from Public Purchase, log in and accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Begin by selecting the NIGP Commodity Codes that relate to your business so you can receive email notifications of future bid opportunities.
- Then click “Select Region,” and “Select Agency.”
- After selecting City of Schertz, click on the “Register with City of Schertz” on the right hand side of the City of Schertz’s logo.
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form, W-9, and Conflict of Interest form (if applicable). These forms can be faxed to 210.619.1169 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.