1400 Schertz Pkwy, Administration Building
Schertz, TX 78154
Hours of Operation
M-F 8:00AM to 5:00PM
The Finance Department provides a variety of services to the City operation including the following:
- monthly financial reports for the City Manager, City Council, and City departments,
- accounts payable and receivables,
- 1099s, monthly bank reconciliations, and investment reports,
- payroll and W2s,
- management of debt service and fixed assets, and
- preparation of the annual budget, audit, and Certified Annual Financial Report.
Proposed Budget FY 2012-13
The Finance Department maintains a listing of persons to whom the City owes unclaimed property. View the listing and claim form below.
Tax Rates Information