April 18, 2023
798 Schertz Parkway
Schertz, TX 78154
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Preschool Storytimes are appropriate for children ages 3-6 years with an accompanying adult. This program is a language-rich experience with books and songs for children who are getting ready for school. Siblings are welcome to attend. Registration required. Storytime is offered on a rotating schedule. Storytime will be held for 6 weeks then break for 3 weeks.
Attendance is FREE, but we do ask that you sign up in advance (or be prepared to sign in at the door). Please register the individual(s) who will be participating.
Please do not attend programs if any of the following apply:
- Participant has had a fever of 100 or higher within the past 24 hours.
- Participant has vomited or has had diarrhea within the past 24 hours.
- Participant has rash not associated with diapers.
- Participant has a sore throat and/or swollen glands causing difficulty swallowing.
- Participant has constant cough.
- Participant has symptoms of possible communicable disease (colored nasal discharge, red eyes, sore throat, headache, abdominal pain, fever, and/or skin spots, bumps or patches).
Storytime depends on the cooperation of parent, child, and presenter. Our main goal is for everyone to have a good time at the library. To make this experience an enjoyable one for your child, we ask for your cooperation and assistance in the following ways:
- Discuss with your child what to expect at Storytime.
- Please arrive on time. Children are easily distracted by newcomers.
- Please take children who become restless outside the Storytime area as not to distract others from the program.
- Encourage your child to participate in finger plays, songs, and questions asked by the presenter. Your little one is likely to participate if you are also participating.
- Set a good example. Please remain attentive to the program and your child during Storytime.
- Encourage children to observe library manners such as: using library voices, refraining from running or climbing, and cleaning up after playtime.