Please complete the form in its entirety; incomplete forms will be disqualified from the program. ● Applicant will be notified by email of receipt of application and confirmation of acceptance in the program. ● Deadline to apply for the program is Friday, March 6, 2020; 5:00 PM.
● Entering the 9th through 12th grades in the fall semester of 2020.
● Must be a resident of Schertz.
● Single; never married; no children; not pregnant.
● Must be attending public, private or be home schooled.
● Be of good health and good moral character.
● No record of illegal or immoral activity.
● No visible tattoos and/or piercing when representing the city of Schertz (earrings permitted).
● Not be related, by blood or adoption, to a Schertz Sweetheart Advisory Group member within the first degree of consanguinity (i.e. mother or father) or within the second degree (i.e. grandparents, grandchildren, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, brother, sister).
● Not currently participating in any other pageant or holding another pageant title from an outside organization.
● Must participate in the annual community service project as determined by the Schertz Sweetheart Advisory Group.
● Must be available for appearances in Schertz throughout the year. Schertz events are mandatory. Out-of-town event participation is encouraged.
● Selected applicants MUST agree to be available for the full term of one (1) year. ●
Scholarship amounts will be awarded according to the corresponding Title earned. ● Each applicant understands that ALL required community service projects and Sweetheart obligations must be met prior to being awarded the scholarship.
First, Middle, Last
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat
First and Last
I certify that I meet the requirements listed on this application and that all information on this form is correct. I take full responsibility for the publication and use thereof. I represent that I have not and will not engage in any activities which, if disclosed to the public, would bring or tend to bring, myself, Schertz Sweetheart Scholarship Program and/or The City of Schertz into disrepute, ridicule or contempt not limited to, but to include any type of use of illegal drugs, any other illegal behavior or activity, professional or amateur nude or semi-nude dancing or modeling in any sexually oriented business or club, any type of nude or semi-nude photographs or video tapes, prostitution, any felony conviction, probation or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude. I also understand that the above information must be verifiable and that any misrepresentation on my part will lead to the termination of my application in the Schertz Sweetheart Scholarship Pageant.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field