1. Turn on hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, a resident is not required to be present at the home for turn on.
2. I agree to notify the Schertz Utility Billing Office, at least one business day notice, before ending service.
3. I understand the deposit will be applied to my bill after 2 years of good payment history, or applied to
my final bill if service is less than two years.
4. I further agree that if I do not receive my bill, it is my responsibility to contact the Schertz Utility Billing deposit and may result in theft of service charges. Office for the amount due. Failure to receive a bill does not entitle payment without penalty.
5. Any alteration to the meter from its original state, as installed by city personnel, will constitute forfeiture of
6. I understand and acknowledge if a sprinkler system is present on my property, it is my responsibility to
adjust and maintain the settings to avoid high consumption which may result in a large bill.
7. I agree to keep the Schertz Utility Billing Office informed of any changes in contact information, the Schertz. Utility Billing Office will not be responsible for any problem that may arise by not being able to contact the account holder.
(OPTIONAL) I hereby request the account records at the Schertz Utility Billing Office be kept confidential, as permitted by the Texas Open Records Act, defined by House Bill 859 (effective 9-1-93).
Submit Copy of Driver’s License
Submit a copy of your Lease Agreement or Closing Disclosure.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field