NOW SERVING WAITLISTS 5 - 14.
The City of Schertz is using a waitlist method to set COVID-19 vaccine appointments. At this time the waitlist is full and we are no longer accepting sign ups. Anyone in the qualified 1A or 1B population wishing to sign up for the waitlist should continue to monitor this page to find out when the waitlist will reopen.
Signing up for the waitlist does not guarantee an appointment at the next vaccine clinic.
As the City is allocated additional doses of the vaccine, appointments will be set starting with Waitlist 1 and continuing in numerical order until the entire waitlist is exhausted. If you have a spot on the waitlist you should frequently check the email provided during sign up for notification to register for a vaccine appointment. The Waitlist group that the City is currently serving will also be published on this webpage. Be sure to check back often to monitor where the City is on the waitlist and to review updates or changes.
After you have signed up for the Waitlist
Once you have signed up for the City of Schertz Vaccine Waitlist you should receive a confirmation email letting you know which waitlist group you are registered in. Be sure to check your junk mail if you do not receive it immediately.
When the City receives doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine and if the city is serving your waitlist group, you will receive a notification to register for an appointment via email or phone.
- Once you receive an email you will have 12 hours to respond and set your appointment. After 12 hours of no response, you will forfeit your spot on the waitlist and will need to sign up again.
- If you receive a phone call you will have 4 hours to return the phone call to set your appointment. After 4 hours of no response, you forfeit your spot on the waitlist and will need to sign up again.
The Waitlist group that we are currently serving will be published on this page. Be sure to check back often to monitor where the City is on the waitlist and to review updates or changes.
Please be patient as the City works through the waitlist. Vaccine availability is limited, and supply is not keeping pace with the demand in our area. The process of getting through the waitlist could take months and the City continues to encourage residents to seek out alternative opportunities for a vaccine while you are on the waitlist.
Receive Notifications Through CivicReady
When the City has served everyone on the current Waitlist, additional waitlist slots will be made available. Be sure to sign up for CivicReady notifications to receive notice when the Waitlist is reopened. Go to Schertz.com/Alerts to sign up now. For assistance with registering for the notifications, call (210) 619-1000. Note: This does not sign you up for a vaccine appointment.
- Who is eligible for the vaccine?
- Is there a cost for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Where can I sign up for the vaccine?
- I have signed up for the City of Schertz Vaccine Waitlist, now what?
- Will I need an appointment?
- I need a ride to my appointment, is there a service that can help?
- Do I have to be a Schertz resident to get a vaccine at the Schertz clinic?
- What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- Do I need to get the vaccine in the county I live in?
- If I have an appointment, where do I go?