Movin on Main
WE'RE GETTING FIT,
WE'RE MOVIN ON MAIN.
New to Schertz, this free, active event is intended to get folks out biking, running, or strolling through the city streets as a pedestrian of their own local thoroughfare. In partnership with the Schertz Family Y, we invite you to bring your bicycle, skateboard, stroller, and tennis shoes for an afternoon full of fitness demos, exercise stations, cycling, live music, health & wellness vendors, food & refreshments, and much more!
Sunday, April 7, 2019
12:00 - 4:00 PM
Schertz Main Street
Follow the event on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest event information.
Health and Wellness vendors are needed. If you are interested in participating, please complete the application below:
Little wheel parade
Decorate your bike and ride in style down the Movin on Main route in the Little Wheel Parade! All ages are welcome and family participation is encouraged. Pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210) 619-1635.
Meet at 611 Main St. at 1:30 PM. Parade starts at 2:30 PM
Prizes will be awarded for the winner of these 3 categories
- Most Creative- Family entry
- Most Creative - Individual entry
- Loudest little wheel entry (music, tin cans, etc.)
- Costumes may be worn but must not interfere with rider’s vision.
- Decorations must be attached firmly and not interfere with safe operation of unit.
- NO motorized bikes/cars are permitted for this event.
- Families can decorate and pull wagons. Scooters and bikes with or without training wheels are welcome.
- Entrants must ride their bike or walk along with it.
- Helmets are encouraged.
- Units must be in safe, operating condition.