Civic and Community Center Rentals
At the Schertz Civic Center, our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members. Our commitment to this is evident in the high standard of cleanliness we have upheld in our facilities over the years. In light of the new health and safety challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses such as ours are reevaluating those standards and making appropriate changes to keep you, your guests, and our employees safe. Below are some of the things we are doing to help safeguard everyone’s health:
- At the start of each shift, every team member is required to check their temperature. Team members will be sent home if they register any type of fever.
- Team members will be required to wear masks and to practice social distancing throughout their shifts & when assisting renters.
- Team members will clean and disinfect common areas and frequently touched surfaces regularly. Each room, table and chair will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- A deep clean of all facilities will occur once a week on Mondays.
- Event space will have limited occupancy in accordance with the Governors Order and we will limit table seating to promote social distancing practices.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the facilities, and we have proper hand washing sinks available in the restrooms.
- Team members are receiving additional training on proper disinfection and hygiene practices.
We continue to monitor changes in policy and guidance from the Governor’s office, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other public health agencies. We will make adjustments to our protocols and processes accordingly. We appreciate your business and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our facilities.
Welcome to the Schertz Civic and Community Centers, your resource for outstanding rental facilities for any type of event. Whether you are hosting a wedding reception, business expo or meeting, the Schertz Civic Center is the optimal location for your special event. Superior customer service and competitive pricing are all a part of the fantastic experience you will enjoy when you book your event with us. Three impressive facilities are available to choose from: Civic Center, Community Center and North Center.
Our beautiful Civic Center offers two seperate halls. With more than 10,000 sq. of combined meeting space, this premier event facility has features and services designed to accommodate groups from 10-400. Guests will enjoy a state-of-the-art facility that is conveniently located just off of IH-35 between Austin and San Antonio. Versatility and outstanding customer service is what sets the Schertz Civic Center apart from other facilities
Special Pricing and Discounts
- Local Churches, governmental entities, 501 (c) 3 and civic groups who provide a service to the residents of Schertz will receive a 25% discount on facility rental rate only.
- Multiple Day Renters 25% Discount (must be 2 or more consecutive days)
- Frequent Renters 25% Discount (minimum 12 times per calendar year)
- Day Before Setup - 50% of regular room rate
- H.O.A. Meeting Fee - 3 hr maximum $75.00
- Funeral Reception in Bluebonnet Hall or Community Center - 3 hr maximum $75.00
- Quality of Life Events in Community Center or North Center - 3 hr maximum $15.00
- ALL Comp'd requests will require approval from the City Manager
Civic & Community CentersPhysical Address
1400 Schertz Parkway
Schertz, TX 78154
1400 Schertz Parkway Bldg. 5 Schertz TX 78154
Erin MatlockCivic Center Manager
Teresa SilvaCivic & Community Center Event Coordinator