January 9, 2023
798 SCHERTZ PKWY
Schertz, TX 78154
Walk-in Tech Help
Monday, January 9, 2023
Do you have questions about your phone, tablet, e-reader, or laptop? We’re here to help! Bring in your device and our staff will help answer general questions, and help you find solutions to your technology concerns.
Common topics include, but are not limited to:
- Searching and navigating through the internet
- Online job applications & resumes
- Using mobile apps
- Assistance with library apps and online resources such as cloudLibrary, Libby, databases, and more.
- Assistance with using Microsoft Office products, such as Word & Powerpoint.
Guidelines & Policies:
- Please bring all necessary logins and passwords for your devices/accounts as they pertain to your questions.
- Patrons will be helped on a first come, first serve basis.
- Depending on staff availability, one-on-one time may be limited.
- Library staff cannot be held responsible for damage to equipment or loss of files.
- We are not able to:
- handle transactions or complete forms/tasks for you, such as bank transfers or income taxes.
- perform computer maintenance, such as backing up your files or scanning for viruses.
- type or proofread documents.
- fix broken technology components.
- help you communicate with outside companies and organizations as a go-between.