January 28, 2023
798 Schertz Parkway
Schertz, TX 78154
iGrow Girl Workshop
Saturday, January 28, 2023
Girls (ages 8+)and your MOM or MOM-like figure are invited to a workshop presented by Karen Howard Lee of iGrow Girl. iGrow Girl, provides programs and resources for moms and their daughters that strengthen mother/daughter bonds and encourage health and wellness.
Join us to learn: how to support life transitions, how to initiate conversations, how to build deeper relationships, about iGrow Girl programs and resources, and to play a fun relationship building game.
Attendance is FREE, but we do ask that you sign up in advance (or be prepared to sign in at the door).
Please do not attend programs if any of the following apply:
- Participant(s) has had a fever of 100 or higher within the past 24 hours.
- Participant(s) has vomited or has had diarrhea within the past 24 hours.
- Participant(s) has rash.
- Participant(s) has a sore throat and/or swollen glands causing difficulty swallowing.
- Participant(s) has constant cough.
- Participant(s) has symptoms of possible communicable disease (colored nasal discharge, red eyes, sore throat, headache, abdominal pain, fever, and/or skin spots, bumps or patches).