April 15, 2023
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Did you know board games teach critical thinking, strategic skills, offer social opportunities for participants, keep minds sharp and are just plain fun? Join us on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 11:00 AM- 12:30 AM. Learn a new game or play an old favorite. Our goal is to connect families, teach social skills, learn problem solving skills, and to have fun. A parent or guardian is required to participate with child(ren).
Attendance is FREE, but we do ask that you sign up in advance (or be prepared to sign in at the door). Please register the individual(s) who will be participating.
Please do not attend programs if any of the following apply:
- Participant has had a fever of 100 or higher within the past 24 hours.
- Participant has vomited or has had diarrhea within the past 24 hours.
- Participant has rash.
- Participant has a sore throat and/or swollen glands causing difficulty swallowing.
- Participant has constant cough.
- Participant has symptoms of possible communicable disease (colored nasal discharge, red eyes, sore throat, headache, abdominal pain, fever, and/or skin spots, bumps or patches).