Out of an abundance of caution and in an effort to practice social distancing and avoid introducing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to our susceptible populations.
The Schertz Public Library will be closed until further notice.
At this time, the Library is closed to the public. However, we can still help!
- Need a library card?
- Register online to get a digital library card. You’ll be able to access all our digital resources in no time!
- Need to return a physical item?
- Our drive-up item return is available 24/7, and is located on the side of our building facing Elbel Rd.
- We will also not be charging any late fines for materials due in the time period we are currently closed.
- Need a tax form?
- Wanted to pick up an item you have on hold?
- Don’t worry, we will keep them on the shelves until we resume normal operations, at which point you will have a week to make it over.
- Need a good book to read or movie to watch?
- Wanted to browse our new physical items?
- Needed to use our space to congregate with a group?
For more free things to do while practicing social distancing
Distance Learning Resources & Ideas for K-12 School Closures
Tools for virtual and distance learning, free subscriptions from educational companies, picture-book read-alouds and more; resources collected by Texas Association of School Librarians (TASL) leadership.
Resources for at Home Activities
Selection of resources from organizations offering free services and activities!
the City of Schertz will be modifying activities and SCHEDULES
For the most current information, visit http://schertz.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=370