*Closures are subject to change due to weather and unforeseen circumstances. Delays will be communicated as we receive notice.
- Beginning Monday, July 6 (All day 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.), TxDOT crews will be conducting some road repairs along FM 1103 beginning at FM 78, mile marker 484 thru 492, they will be setting up a large work zone with multiple flaggers at City intersections and business drive approaches. This will create long delays for motorists. TxDOT has asked that first responders be aware of the construction and for motorists to drive slowly while these repairs are completed.
- The west side of Schertz Parkway between Maske Road and Woodland Oaks Drive will be closed for the Schertz Parkway Reconstruction Project beginning Monday, June 22 at 5:00 a.m. The reconstruction of the west side of Schertz Parkway is expected to take a month to complete.
- There will be alternating lane closures on Schertz Parkway from Beck Street to Live Oak Road beginning Monday, June 29. At the end of each day, the traffic control will be removed and traffic will go back to normal overnight. The total project is expected to be completed in 16 working days.
- Beginning Sunday, July 12 (from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.), TxDOT crews will be conducting some asphalt placement along FM 3009 There will be a single eastbound lane closure from I-35 to FM 78. This will continue through Friday, July 17.
Cibolo Valley Drive
- The west side of Cibolo Valley Drive from Old Wiederstein Road to IH 35 currently closed while two-way traffic is maintained on the east side of the road. The speed limit has also been reduced to 25 mph in the construction zone.