City utility bills can now be paid on the new drive-up kiosk at City Hall. This new kiosk is located near the old drive-up window, which is now closed.
When using the new kiosk, customers will have to scan their bills to bring up their accounts. Partial or full payments can be made using cash (will round to the nearest dollar), check, or debit/credit card. The kiosk will provide a print or email receipt for proof of payment. Customers will also have the ability to look up account information and obtain a current balance.
Utility bills can be paid using any of the following methods:
- At the new drive-up kiosk
- By using the 24-hour drop box located near the kiosk
- In person at the Utility Billing window inside City Hall
- Online at Schertz.com/onlinepayments
- By bank draft by filling out an Automatic Bill Payment Form
- By mail
- By phone by calling (210) 619-1100
If you need assistance using the kiosk or if you have any questions, please contact Utility Billing at (210) 619-1100.