Engaged residents are a key part of the success of any City government, and the City of Schertz recognizes this. The City will be hosting two public hearings to review the FY 2023-24 proposed budget and budget highlights with the public. If you are curious about what new programs, services, or projects the City will be working on next fiscal year then join us for one of these meetings as we work together to build the best possible city for our residents.
Budget Approval Calendar
- First Public Hearing on Budget & Tax Rate
- First Vote on Budget & Adoption
- First Vote on Tax Rate & Adoption
- Second Public Hearing on Budget & Tax Rate
- Second Vote on Budget & Adoption
- Second Vote on Tax Rate & Adoption